Smartphones and tablets are a dominant traffic source for online businesses. If you search for desktop versus tablet metrics, web analysis companies tell you that the web is shifting from desktop browsers to mobile device browsers.
In a game where the rules are constantly changing, optimizing your content for search engines can be a real challenge. Practices like keyword stuffing have been penalized to the point of being utterly discarded by web developers, but there are still numerous tried-and-true methods that will work for making your content rank well in a SERP.
The website design process, like all design processes, is an organic one. It’s full of trial and error, new ideas, and experimentation. The website development process, however, is a bit more exact.
Whether you are a mobile app expert or just getting started in the app game, there are proven strategies you can start implementing today that will bring you more downloads to your mobile app or game.
If you’re a small business owner, you probably rely on mass emails for a large portion of your marketing efforts. After all, email is an efficient, fast, and cost-effective way to get your message out to a lot of potential customers.
It started with MySpace and has grown to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and a dozen other popular platforms. The ability to share information, opinions and images on a global level gave social media users a voice that they had never had before.
The world has gone upwardly mobile. The years of dragging around a laptop or sitting in front of a PC are over. Most people do their web browsing using a smartphone, tablet, or other mobile devices.
Early adoption of successful new technologies is part of what makes a rising company thrive. When a new business owner is experiencing exciting growth, it is a prime opportunity to embrace previously unheard of methodologies in their expansion.
- How to Write a Software Design Document
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for Startups
- Essential Features for a Not-for-Profit Website
- Tips: How to make Joomla SEO Friendly
- Custom Website Design vs Out-of-the-Box Theme
- 6 Tips for Memorable and Secure Passwords
- How to Convey Your Idea to a Developer with a Wireframe
- e-dimensionz Keynote at the Open Data Forum 2016 in Kherson, Ukraine
- How to Make the Most of Your Website Hosting Diskspace and Bandwidth
- 12 Quick A/B Tests to Implement on your eCommerce site