If you’re a small business owner, you probably rely on mass emails for a large portion of your marketing efforts. After all, email is an efficient, fast, and cost-effective way to get your message out to a lot of potential customers.
It started with MySpace and has grown to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and a dozen other popular platforms. The ability to share information, opinions and images on a global level gave social media users a voice that they had never had before.
The world has gone upwardly mobile. The years of dragging around a laptop or sitting in front of a PC are over. Most people do their web browsing using a smartphone, tablet, or other mobile devices.
Early adoption of successful new technologies is part of what makes a rising company thrive. When a new business owner is experiencing exciting growth, it is a prime opportunity to embrace previously unheard of methodologies in their expansion.
Online marketing is the new trend and as technology advances, there is continued need to upgrade, streamline and reevaluate your website in order to stay current and relevant. A website makeover may be just what you need.
If you’re getting ready to create a feature-rich, interactive website with custom applications, chances are good that you’ll be working with a web developer.
If you think that your website may be violating any of the Google Guidelines you should fix the problem immediately to avoid getting a penalty from Google.
You're probably groaning and rolling your eyes already, but most of us have that voice in the back of our minds when we read password advice, always reminding us about that bad password we continue to use.
- What is SWOT Analysis
- AODA and WCAG: 2021 Web Accessibility Standards Deadline for Ontario
- Blockchain - Moving Beyond Bitcoin
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for Startups
- How to Write a Software Design Document
- Why a Professional Website will always Beat Out a Cookie-Cutter Website
- The Efficacy And Prevalence Of Voice Search
- How Smart Geotargeting Can Help Website Conversions
- Essential Features for a Not-for-Profit Website
- Disadvantages of Website Builders