A landing page, also known as a lead capture page, is an important feature of Internet marketing. The landing page is the one which people will see if they click on an advertisement. It is not the same as a homepage, and is instead supposed to focus on advertising a specific product or service that your company has to offer.
Search engine optimization (or SEO) is not as regimented and organized as people think. There is no real or effective path to getting your website listed highly on the search engines unless you are willing to break the rules and use Black-Hat SEO.
Operating a small business on a budget calls for smart marketing strategies that will convert communication into sales.
Building a website for your startup can take a great deal of foresight, market knowledge and simple common sense. As can only be expected in a complex endeavor, startups tend to make one of several mistakes with their first websites.
If you want to be successful as a small business owner, then you must make an effort to connect with consumers and potential clients.
The members of the National Security Agency, you would imagine, would know everything there is to know about searching on the Internet. Apparently, though, they need some help mastering search too. This is why the NSA has published a master guide to understanding how search works.
Managing your social media accounts can be overwhelming especially if you have a myriad of other duties to tackle daily. Many people are willing to smartly delegate responsibilities and by so doing lighten their load and free up much needed time to focus on other aspects of life.
- How to Write a Software Design Document
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for Startups
- Essential Features for a Not-for-Profit Website
- Tips: How to make Joomla SEO Friendly
- Custom Website Design vs Out-of-the-Box Theme
- 6 Tips for Memorable and Secure Passwords
- How to Convey Your Idea to a Developer with a Wireframe
- e-dimensionz Keynote at the Open Data Forum 2016 in Kherson, Ukraine
- How to Make the Most of Your Website Hosting Diskspace and Bandwidth
- 12 Quick A/B Tests to Implement on your eCommerce site