Online marketing is the new trend and as technology advances, there is continued need to upgrade, streamline and reevaluate your website in order to stay current and relevant. A website makeover may be just what you need.
If you’re getting ready to create a feature-rich, interactive website with custom applications, chances are good that you’ll be working with a web developer.
If you think that your website may be violating any of the Google Guidelines you should fix the problem immediately to avoid getting a penalty from Google.
You're probably groaning and rolling your eyes already, but most of us have that voice in the back of our minds when we read password advice, always reminding us about that bad password we continue to use.
Online social networks are one of the easiest ways to reach a larger audience with your blog or digital portfolio. While search engine optimization (SEO) and website directories will help you reach a general audience, social media marketing is arguably much more beneficial for personal blogs and online portfolios, because it offers a way to more directly interact with your visitors.
Choosing between web hosts is often a difficult decision. You may feel intimidated by the number of choices available. There are a plethora of companies that offer web hosting. To complicate matters further, once you have decided on a company, then you also need to choose a hosting environment. Some companies only offer two choices: Windows or Linux.
It's not unusual for Google alone to approve up to six million requests for websites to desist from the use of copyrighted or plagiarized content each day.
- How to Write a Software Design Document
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for Startups
- Essential Features for a Not-for-Profit Website
- Tips: How to make Joomla SEO Friendly
- Custom Website Design vs Out-of-the-Box Theme
- 6 Tips for Memorable and Secure Passwords
- How to Convey Your Idea to a Developer with a Wireframe
- e-dimensionz Keynote at the Open Data Forum 2016 in Kherson, Ukraine
- How to Make the Most of Your Website Hosting Diskspace and Bandwidth
- 12 Quick A/B Tests to Implement on your eCommerce site