It started with MySpace and has grown to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and a dozen other popular platforms. The ability to share information, opinions and images on a global level gave social media users a voice that they had never had before.
The world has gone upwardly mobile. The years of dragging around a laptop or sitting in front of a PC are over. Most people do their web browsing using a smartphone, tablet, or other mobile devices.
Early adoption of successful new technologies is part of what makes a rising company thrive. When a new business owner is experiencing exciting growth, it is a prime opportunity to embrace previously unheard of methodologies in their expansion.
Online marketing is the new trend and as technology advances, there is continued need to upgrade, streamline and reevaluate your website in order to stay current and relevant. A website makeover may be just what you need.
If you’re getting ready to create a feature-rich, interactive website with custom applications, chances are good that you’ll be working with a web developer.
If you think that your website may be violating any of the Google Guidelines you should fix the problem immediately to avoid getting a penalty from Google.
You're probably groaning and rolling your eyes already, but most of us have that voice in the back of our minds when we read password advice, always reminding us about that bad password we continue to use.
- How to Write a Software Design Document
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for Startups
- Essential Features for a Not-for-Profit Website
- Tips: How to make Joomla SEO Friendly
- Custom Website Design vs Out-of-the-Box Theme
- How to Convey Your Idea to a Developer with a Wireframe
- 6 Tips for Memorable and Secure Passwords
- e-dimensionz Keynote at the Open Data Forum 2016 in Kherson, Ukraine
- What is SWOT Analysis
- How to Make the Most of Your Website Hosting Diskspace and Bandwidth