Updating DNS at enom.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through enom.com, and starts from the enom.com home page
Now let's learn how to update the domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings
1) Click on the log-in link here
2) Enter your enom.com account username and password in the boxes here
3) Then click the log-in button
You are now logged in to your enom.com account
4) Click on the Registered domains link here
5) Click DNS Server Settings
Here you can see the current DNS settings for this domain name, and it's these settings that we are going to change
6) Now enter the correct DNS settings in the boxes provided here, so that your domain name will point to your new web hosting account
7) Click the Save button when finished
As you can see here, the DNS settings have been updated successfully!
Remember that it can take 24-48 hours for your domain name to fully propagate, after you make these DNS changes
Was this answer helpful?
If you do not wish to use the .htaccess file to redirect your visitors, you can use another...
You can change the nameservers of your registered domain from client area itself. For that, you...
Propagation is the process of updating a domain with new nameserver (DNS) information across all...
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through GoDaddy.com, and starts from the...
In case you would like to access a certain URL for your domain name but do not display it in the...