Updating DNS at dotster.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through dotster.com, and starts from the dotster.com home page
Now let's learn how to update the domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings
1) Enter your dotster.com Account Name (or domain name) and Password in the boxes here
2) Then click the Log in button
You are now logged in to your dotster.com account
3) Click the My Domains link here
4) Then click on the domain name you wish to manage... in this case, 12456domain.net
Here you can see the current DNS settings for this domain name, and it's these settings that we are going to change
5) Click the Update Name Servers link
6) Now enter your Primary DNS setting in this box here
7) Then click the Add button
We only need to enter two (2) nameservers, so no need to add this third one
8) Enter your email address to confirm the changes
9) Then click Continue
As you can see here, the DNS settings have been updated successfully!
10) Click the Back to Domain Information link just to be sure
Our new DNS settings are listed here
Remember that it can take 24-48 hours for your domain name to fully propagate, after you make these DNS changes
Was this answer helpful?
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through GoDaddy.com, and starts from the...
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through NameCheap.com, and starts from the...
You can change the nameservers of your registered domain from client area itself. For that, you...
In order to redirect all requests for www.yourdomain.com to yourdomain.com, you should set the...
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through ItsYourDomain.com, and starts from...