Here are instructions on how to clear your cache in the following browsers:
- Open Firefox and go to Tools > Clear Recent History. Choose the time range and the items you wish to clear and click Clear Now.
Internet Explorer 6:
- Open Internet Explorer 6 and go to Tools > Internet Options > General.
- Click Delete Files. Check the box next to Delete all offline content In the window that opens and click OK.
Internet Explorer 7 & 8:
- Open Internet Explorer 7 and go to Tools > Internet Options > General. Under Browsing history click Delete.Choose which items you wish to delete and click the Delete button next to each item to delete it.
Internet Explorer 9:
- In Internet Explorer 9 go to Tools > Safety > Delete browsing history. Then untick the option for Preserve Favorites website data, tick the options for Temporary Internet Files and Cookies and click Delete.
- Open Safari and go to Safari > Empty Cache. Click Empty in the window that opens to clear the cache.
- Open Opera and go to Tools > Delete Private Data. Choose which items you wish to delete and click Delete.
- Click the wrench icon at the top right corner of the screen and go to Tools > Clear Browsing Data. Select the items you want to delete, choose the period for which you want to delete them and click Clear Browsing Data.