Create and modify mailboxes in SiteWorx Print this Article
After you have created an email account, you will be able to modify properties, such as password or quota. However, you will not be able to change the actual email address, for example, email@example.com. If you need to change the email address, you will have to create a new email account with the desired name and then delete the original email account.
- Log in to SiteWorx.
- If you do not know your password, click Forgot your password on the login page.
- If you do not know the web address for your SiteWorx login page, either refer to your Welcome Email or contact Support .
- From the SiteWorx main menu on the left, click Email > Mailboxes.
- Type the desired name for your email address in the Email Address field.
Your domain name will be automatically appended next to the Email Address field.
- Enter a password in the Password field and re-enter it in the Confirm Password field.
- By default, the value for Disk Space Quota is set to Unlimited (see above). If you would like to set a specific quota for the email account, clear the Unlimited check box and then enter the desired amount in megabytes.
- If you want to send a copy of all messages to a different email address, type that email address in the Send Copy To field. New messages will be delivered to this email account.
- Click Add.
Editing and deleting mailboxes
After you have successfully created an email account, you can modify the settings by clicking Edit. You can also delete email accounts my clicking Delete.
Then set up your email in your Email Client.
If you need email assistance, contact Support.
Was this answer helpful?
Use the various statistics features in SiteWorx to view bandwidth data for their site's inbound...
SiteWorx provides access to 2 different Web-based email programs (Horde & Round Cube), each...
Log into your SiteWorx account. ( e.g. your-domain.com/siteworx/ ) Under "SiteWorx Menu",...
A secondary domain functions as an independent entity, with its own email accounts, websites,...
If your email is returned with error messages similar to the following, you may have sent too...