Identify barriers to SEO success.
A website audit can help improve your site's performance by identifying gaps in design, content, and SEO best practice, proving information to improve your online sales, marketing, and exposure.
The process includes detecting all usability and credibility problems on a website, including the analysis of several factors, such as:
- Web design and site structure
- Onsite optimization analysis
- Internal navigation structure
- Search engine friendliness
- Accessibility issues
- Keyword and page rankings in popular search engines
- Issues and recommendations