Content Management System
Open-source applications can significantly decrease development time and cost, and increase flexibility, scalability.
e-dimensionz specializes in popular open-source content management systems, including Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, ModX, including custom built CMS frameworks, and more.
Each content management system includes a unique set of features. If you don't have a preference, we will match the system best suited for the project requirements and goals.
From small sites to complex, data-driven web applications, we can help with:
- Component, Module, Plugin Development
- Bug & Error Fixes
- PSD to Theme Development
- Site Migration & Upgrades
- Multi Platform Development
- Idea & Concept Generation
- Technical Feature Specifications
- UX, UI User Experience (UX) Design
- Interactive 2D/3D Graphics Solutions (WebGL)
- Setup & Configuration
- Maintenance & Support
Benefits of a Content Management System:
- Complete Control: Create, update or modify content with little technical skill, decreasing reliance on hiring a 3rd party to make simple updates
- SEO Friendly: A CMS make implementing SEO techniques a easier and there are plugins can help with preparing content for basic SEO requirements
- Extendable: A CMS can be extended to included advanced functionality, but you'll also have access to ready-built plugins that can be installed for free or for a small fee
- Design Changes: Need a new look & feel after a couple years? You can install a new custom or out-of-the-box theme without rebuilding your site
- Affordability: A CMS reduces the website maintenance cost by providing you the ease of updating your website without needing to hire a developer to assist.
- Multilingual: Need a multilingual website? A CMS can help with easily managing multilingual content and translations for existing and new pages throughout your website
With a content management system (CMS), you're in control of your website Our development team works with you to create a tailored solution that reflects the goals of your company.
Powerful. Resilient. Secure.
Designed to be an enterprise-grade CMS from the ground up, Joomla has impressive content management capabilities.
Depth. Stable. Powerful.
Drupal is known for being developer-friendly and a popular choice for unique, data and content-intensive, feature rich websites.
WordPress is highly user friendly and a perfect choice for simple, easy to use blogging or cms solution.
Established in 1997, we have years of knowledge and experience that we bring to the table. Access experts in their field who have worked with on a wide range of projects for local start-ups to large multinational companies.
6 Month Warranty
If you find any errors on your website / application Or if any aspect of your project does not function as requested caused by an error on our part, we'll correct the issue or refund the cost for the feature.
You’ll know exactly what you’re getting with e-dimensionz, no up-selling, no surprise billing.
We never outsource our work. All our projects are managed by our own in-house team.
We will always strive to deliver innovative products and state-of-the-art technologies that meet the ever-changing requirements of our customers.
Support after Launch
After your website successfully launches, we are available to offer suggestions to help you to enhance your online strategies.
Once payment for the work is completed, full ownership is transfer to you. We don't hold your project, you will always be able to get a copy of your code and data.