Content Management System
Open-source applications can significantly decrease development time and cost, and increase flexibility, scalability.
e-dimensionz specializes in popular open-source content management systems, including Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, ModX, including custom built CMS frameworks, and more.
Each content management system includes a unique set of features. If you don't have a preference, we will match the system best suited for the project requirements and goals.
From small sites to complex, data-driven web applications, we can help with:
- Component, Module, Plugin Development
- Bug & Error Fixes
- PSD to Theme Development
- Site Migration & Upgrades
- Multi Platform Development
- Idea & Concept Generation
- Technical Feature Specifications
- UX, UI User Experience (UX) Design
- Interactive 2D/3D Graphics Solutions (WebGL)
- Setup & Configuration
- Maintenance & Support
Benefits of a Content Management System:
- Complete Control: Create, update or modify content with little technical skill, decreasing reliance on hiring a 3rd party to make simple updates
- SEO Friendly: A CMS make implementing SEO techniques a easier and there are plugins can help with preparing content for basic SEO requirements
- Extendable: A CMS can be extended to included advanced functionality, but you'll also have access to ready-built plugins that can be installed for free or for a small fee
- Design Changes: Need a new look & feel after a couple years? You can install a new custom or out-of-the-box theme without rebuilding your site
- Affordability: A CMS reduces the website maintenance cost by providing you the ease of updating your website without needing to hire a developer to assist.
- Multilingual: Need a multilingual website? A CMS can help with easily managing multilingual content and translations for existing and new pages throughout your website
With a content management system (CMS), you're in control of your website Our development team works with you to create a tailored solution that reflects the goals of your company.