API Development & Integration
Our API development and integration services help you connect third-party apps with your software applications
APIs allow businesses to connect two applications to allow them to communicate with each other, creating a streamlined process to help enhance workflow, customer service, and business growth.
If your business uses more than one software application to manage its operations and information needs to be shared between applications, an API can reduce the risk of human error and duplicating work effort. When applications communicate with one another, your team can use a single system, increasing efficiency.
Our API experts can integrate existing enterprise APIs or develop a custom API service that can be used by third party programs to communicate with your program or website.
Some of these include:
- Enterprise shipping and rating APIs - e.g. Canada Post, UPS, Purolator, Royal Mail, etc
- Billing APIs - e.g. Chase Paymentech, Moneris, Paypal, etc
- e-Commerce - Automatic Fulfillment Centre integration, eBay API, Amazon, etc
- Geographic Information Services - Google Cloud Services, OpenStreetMaps, etc - and all related services (forward/reverse geocoding, data harvesting, direction services, etc)
- Real Estate - RETS-based listing APIs
- Cloud Services Integration - Integration with any of the API services of major cloud-based service providers (Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud) for services like Automatic Transcoding, Translation, Process parallelization, Storage/CDN/Replication.
- API Servers - Development of JSON, REST or SOAP-based custom API server software to allow your service to make itself available to 3rd party applications securely.
- Frameworks - Creating plugins/extensions for existing frameworks with extensible APIs (e.g. Joomla, Wordpress, CodeIgniter, jQuery)
- Need to connect your app to an API? we can integrate it!
- Have a service that needs an API? we can develop one!
Development can be in many languages including C/C++, PHP, JS.