Clear cache in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and Chrome
Here are instructions on how to clear your cache in the following browsers:
- Open Firefox and go to Tools > Clear Recent History. Choose the time range and the items you wish to clear and click Clear Now.
Internet Explorer 6:
- Open Internet Explorer 6 and go to Tools > Internet Options > General.
- Click Delete Files. Check the box next to Delete all offline content In the window that opens and click OK.
Internet Explorer 7 & 8:
- Open Internet Explorer 7 and go to Tools > Internet Options > General. Under Browsing history click Delete.Choose which items you wish to delete and click the Delete button next to each item to delete it.
Internet Explorer 9:
- In Internet Explorer 9 go to Tools > Safety > Delete browsing history. Then untick the option for Preserve Favorites website data, tick the options for Temporary Internet Files and Cookies and click Delete.
- Open Safari and go to Safari > Empty Cache. Click Empty in the window that opens to clear the cache.
- Open Opera and go to Tools > Delete Private Data. Choose which items you wish to delete and click Delete.
- Click the wrench icon at the top right corner of the screen and go to Tools > Clear Browsing Data. Select the items you want to delete, choose the period for which you want to delete them and click Clear Browsing Data.
Was this answer helpful?
If you've watched the previous tutorial, you may be worried about your personal domain...
Every server in the world that has access to the Internet has at least one IP address -- to...
In order to block all bots from accessing your site, you should create a robots.txt file with the...
Backups are crucial to the smooth operation of any website, no matter how important, how many...
If spam is being sent out from your email account, your email address has either spoofed or...