Clear cache in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and Chrome
Here are instructions on how to clear your cache in the following browsers:
- Open Firefox and go to Tools > Clear Recent History. Choose the time range and the items you wish to clear and click Clear Now.
Internet Explorer 6:
- Open Internet Explorer 6 and go to Tools > Internet Options > General.
- Click Delete Files. Check the box next to Delete all offline content In the window that opens and click OK.
Internet Explorer 7 & 8:
- Open Internet Explorer 7 and go to Tools > Internet Options > General. Under Browsing history click Delete.Choose which items you wish to delete and click the Delete button next to each item to delete it.
Internet Explorer 9:
- In Internet Explorer 9 go to Tools > Safety > Delete browsing history. Then untick the option for Preserve Favorites website data, tick the options for Temporary Internet Files and Cookies and click Delete.
- Open Safari and go to Safari > Empty Cache. Click Empty in the window that opens to clear the cache.
- Open Opera and go to Tools > Delete Private Data. Choose which items you wish to delete and click Delete.
- Click the wrench icon at the top right corner of the screen and go to Tools > Clear Browsing Data. Select the items you want to delete, choose the period for which you want to delete them and click Clear Browsing Data.
Was this answer helpful?
Modifying your hosts file allows you to override the DNS for a domain, useful when you want to...
The control panel is an essential part of any web hosting account. You wouldn't be able to do...
Every server in the world that has access to the Internet has at least one IP address -- to...
Whenever you or your visitors access a website through a secure, encrypted connection, that...
Spam refers to junk email that's sent out in mass quantities. On average, three-fourths of the...