Updating DNS at StarGate.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through StarGate.com, and starts from the stargate.com home page
Now let's learn how to update the domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings
1) Click on the LOGIN link here
2) Enter your StarGate.com Username and Password in the boxes here
3) Then click Login
You are now logged in to your StarGate.com account
4) Click the Domains link here
5) Then click List Last 10
6) For demo987.info, click the Domain Name - Click to Manage link here
7) Then click the Modify Name Server button
Here you can see the current DNS settings for this domain name, and it's these settings that we are going to change
8) Enter the new DNS (or Name Server) settings in the boxes here
9) When finished, click Submit
As you can see here, the DNS settings have been updated successfully!
Was this answer helpful?
Please change your nameservers to the correct e-dimensionz nameservers. Nameserver 1:...
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through enom.com, and starts from the...
If you do not wish to use the .htaccess file to redirect your visitors, you can use another...
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through GoDaddy.com, and starts from the...
In order to redirect all requests for www.yourdomain.com to yourdomain.com, you should set the...