Updating DNS at NameCheap.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through NameCheap.com, and starts from the namecheap.com home page
Now let's learn how to update your domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings
1) Enter your NameCheap.com Username and Password here
2) Then click Login Now!
You are now logged in to your NameCheap.com account
3) Click the View link here to see a list of domain names in your account
4) Then click on the domain name you wish to manage... in this case, demo321.info
5) Click the Domain Name Server Setup link
Here you can see the current DNS settings for this domain name, and it's these settings that we are going to change
6) Now enter the correct DNS settings in the boxes provided here, so that your domain name will point to your new web hosting account
7) Click Save Changes
Remember that it can take 24-48 hours for your domain name to fully propagate, after you make these DNS changes
That's it! The Name Servers were successfully updated
Was this answer helpful?
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through 123-reg.co.uk, and starts from the...
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through NameBargain.com, and starts from the...
In order to redirect all requests for www.yourdomain.com to yourdomain.com, you should set the...
Propagation is the process of updating a domain with new nameserver (DNS) information across all...
You can change the nameservers of your registered domain from client area itself. For that, you...