Updating DNS at NameBargain.com
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through NameBargain.com, and starts from the namebargain.com home page
Now let's learn how to update the domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings
1) Click the log-in button here
2) Enter your NameBargain.com Login ID and Password in the boxes here
3) Then click the LOGIN button
4) Click here to view the domain names in your account
You are now logged in to your NameBargain.com account
5) Then click on the domain name you wish to manage... in this case, demo567.info
Here you can see the current DNS settings for this domain name, and it's these settings that we are going to change
6) Click CONFIGURE button
7) Now enter the new DNS (or name server) settings in the boxes here
8) Then click Save Changes when finished
As you can see here, the DNS settings have been updated successfully!
Remember that it can take 24-48 hours for your domain name to fully propagate, after you make these DNS changes
Was this answer helpful?
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through Netfirms.ca, and starts from the...
In case you would like to access a certain URL for your domain name but do not display it in the...
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through Register.com, and starts from the...
This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through 123-reg.co.uk, and starts from the...
You can redirect the old domain name to your new one by inserting this code to the .htacess file...