How to configure an email account in Outlook 2003
This tutorial assumes you've already created your new email account in your web hosting account..... typically through your hosting control panel
Now let's learn how to setup that new email account in Outlook 2003, so you'll be able to send/receive emails to/from that new email account from here
1) Start by clicking the Tools link here
2) Then click E-mail Accounts
The Email Accounts window appears
3) Click here to add a new email account
4) Then click Next
5) Choose POP3 here
6) Then click Next
7) Enter the Name as you would like it to appear in the From field of outgoing emails
8) Then enter your new email address here
9) Now enter the email username as provided to you by your hosting provider..... this may be the entire email address (email@example.com), or just the username prefix (john)
10) Then enter your email password here
11) Now enter your Incoming (POP3) and Outgoing (SMTP) server settings in these boxes
12) Click Next
13) Click Finish to complete the wizard
That's it! We've successfully setup an email account, and can now start sending and receiving emails to and from that account, from Outlook 2003
Was this answer helpful?
If you have received an email from our server warning you were over your email quota, it might...
When a cPanel hosting account is initially created it is configured to handle mail for the given...
By default, the mail service for all hosted domains is set to be our hosting local one....
This tutorial assumes you've already created your new email account in your web hosting...
If spam is being sent out from your email account, your email address has either spoofed or...