Consider purchasing a Cloud VPS Hosting Plan if...
- Your site is currently on a shared environment and your needs exceed what the account has to offer (i.e. you need more space or more control over your account)
- You currently have an existing VPS and need a smooth upgrade process that will allow you to maintain your existing IP addresses and environment settings
While a VPS offers more flexibility than a Shared hosting environment, the server's resources are still shared amongst other VPS users. If the site needs its own dedicated environment, it's always possible to upgrade from a VPS to a Dedicated Server once the traffic warrants it.
Get in touch with us to discuss upgrading or options.
Consider Purchasing a Dedicated Server if...
- You are ordering a new hosting account and require server access
- You would like full use of an entire server
- You'd like more help monitoring or maintaining your server
- If your site uses minimal resources but requires root access to install/configure certain software
- If you require a larger email limit than 500 per domain per hour
Consider Upgrading to a Dedicated Server if...
- If your account has been suspended multiple times for TOS/CPU issues (resource issues)
- If your account is/was already on a Dedicated Server (it's typically not recommended to downgrade from a dedicated server to a VPS)