New plans, renewed pricing, and significantly improved features for all cPanel Shared Hosting Plans.
Last month, e-dimensionz had upgraded our servers to new, powerful SSD servers and to further improve services. We have upgraded resources, features, and security on all Shared Hosting Plans, including adding:
- One-Click SSL! (Let's Encypt)
- PHP Version Selector (4.4-7.0)
- Shell and GIT access (Developer Plan only)
With the new features, we have re-calculated the plans, crucial in order to reflect the strength and value of upgraded plans. This will be our first hosting rate increase in 10 years, required for the extended features.
Any questions about the new features, please feel free to contact us
- Existing Hosting Clients who are on our old Hosting packages will not be affected by the price change unless they choose to upgrade their current plan. Your plans remain the same and you'll have the option to addon Unlimited One-Click SSL for $25 / year to your existing plan. (View Available Addons).
- Shell and GIT is only available on the new Developer Plan (not available as an Addon)
- We are no longer offering the "Micro" plan to new accounts. However, existing customers who would like to purchase additional "Micro Hosting Accounts" accounts are encouraged to contact our sales team directly.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016