People who engage in the Search Engine Optimization business should know about the various upcoming programming languages and the related day-to-day updates.
Influencing the fair chances of any web page or any particular web site’s visibility in a search engine’s paid (natural) or unpaid (organic) results happens with the process known as search engine optimization, or SEO.
The process of optimizing a web site includes editing its HTML, content and other associated coding. You can also increase the relevance of the specific keywords and abolish barriers of indexing activities.
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. For creating web pages, this is the most recognized and widely used markup language, with rich coding possibilities with constant updates. It was created in 1990 and has been standardized a number of times since then.
The most recent and current version of HTML in use is HTML5. HTML5 is a core technology that is full of valid codes; it helps to create and maintain websites all across the globe. HTML and SEO go hand in hand. Therefore, further evolution of the HTML language will affect the features and applications of SEO.
Just how is the HTML5 code crucial for SEO? The valid HTML5 codes are used to structure and present the content of almost all websites that undergo the process of SEO. The new and latest changes that HTML5 has introduced will revolutionize the world of SEO. SEO specialists can implement and update their sites far more easily.
Page segmentation will help SEO developers to divide a page into 5 main categories and optimize it without difficulty. These five main sections are as follows:
- Header: The wrap-up of the total content on the web page is mentioned in the heading tag introduced in HTML5.
- Article: This section helps the search engine to recognize the main content of the website wrapped in the article tag.
- Section: This tag divides the various contents of a website into different sections.
- Nav: The navigation links can be put in the nav tag, and tell the web spiders about your linked websites.
- Footer: You can have various footer sections in your website with the help of this tag.